Domino Frenzy Domino Frenzy

Buurp

do mi no fall over on the ground when I put it it fall and make for me not happy cos i want to see the big dominoe run cos that make me happy i want see a big save file with big do mi no run just so i see how cool it can be cos i like real do mi no but this not like real do mi no cos I can put them on ground with them standing cos the do mo no fall over too easy see!

freeworldgroup responds:

hmmmm yes I almost understand what you're saying. We've had the entire screen filled with one huge domino chain... and yes they all fell over : - )

Hustler Hustler

Great Stuff!

I'm now getting pretty sad ....

I have written down all the lowest and highest possible prices (without incuding the crazy things that can happen) and I managed to get Elite with $207419849 thats a hefty:

two hundred and seven million four hundred and nineteen thousand eight hundred and forty nine dollars :)

AKA .... love it :P

Oddworld Maze 2 Oddworld Maze 2

:) I was about to blam this :)

Then i realised what i was meant to do....jeese im dumb :)

Good Work! Nice n different ... keep it up

alio-big-mac responds:

:D cheers mate, glad you ddnt try to blam it :D

Unbeetable! Unbeetable!

:) Great Stuff!!

You could do with more bosses, an entire game of bosses would be great!

This game is tough if you are tapping the "A" button, but if you just hold it down at the beehives propellor level you can kill it within about 10 seconds and you only have to deal with one barrage of bees.

Rock Grid Rumble Rock Grid Rumble

:) Great Stuff!

Great little game.... Lovely style, cheered up my day at work... thx!

Cursorized! 2 Cursorized! 2

Great!

LOL! that guys review before mine...i bet he sat looking at the screen completely unaware that he was meant to move the mouse.

Good job! some of the effects are just a little too crazy....but some great stuff there!

DropbloX DropbloX

Good ...

but a little too easy to cheat.... i just sat with my finger on the down button for the first five levels before i had to actually think about placing colours in the right place.

But yeah...not bad for a laugh. 7/10

Final Sustenance Final Sustenance

:D

LOL...you should make a much bigger version of this....i would buy it!

Great fun...nice voices, very funny.

Nicholas' Weird Adventure Nicholas' Weird Adventure

:D Thanks !

Ahhh...that killed a good 20mins of work for me....

Great game..good fun, lots of laughs. Make a mammoth game that'll take me a few hours to complete! then you would be my hero and it would be almost time to go home :P

Thanks again, great stuff!!

Hectic Hectic

Too simple.

Think it may be a bug..but basically the second u hit the go button on each level you can instantly click the star if you move quickly over it.