300 - The Collab 300 - The Collab

Epic!

This animation is Amazingly well done for the most part, the art is unquestionably excellent and the story is very emotional. There is close to no sound, but that just adds to the emotion that it brings forward. I love how the characters are portrayed, and there designs are simple but suit the air of the plot. Wonderfully animated and beautifully scripted, I give this Animation a 5.

Perfect!

ZekeySpaceyLizard responds:

kyyyyoooooooooookkeerrreeee

Is This What You Want? Is This What You Want?

Fricken Genius!

LOL!

This is so wonderfully retarded....pure class in a flash :)

5 Busy Shapes 5 Busy Shapes

Awesomes!

Nice work guys!!

Just what I needed this moring at work! Keep it up! Love these feel good animations :P

Domino Frenzy Domino Frenzy

Buurp

do mi no fall over on the ground when I put it it fall and make for me not happy cos i want to see the big dominoe run cos that make me happy i want see a big save file with big do mi no run just so i see how cool it can be cos i like real do mi no but this not like real do mi no cos I can put them on ground with them standing cos the do mo no fall over too easy see!

freeworldgroup responds:

hmmmm yes I almost understand what you're saying. We've had the entire screen filled with one huge domino chain... and yes they all fell over : - )

Hustler Hustler

Great Stuff!

I'm now getting pretty sad ....

I have written down all the lowest and highest possible prices (without incuding the crazy things that can happen) and I managed to get Elite with $207419849 thats a hefty:

two hundred and seven million four hundred and nineteen thousand eight hundred and forty nine dollars :)

AKA .... love it :P

Oddworld Maze 2 Oddworld Maze 2

:) I was about to blam this :)

Then i realised what i was meant to do....jeese im dumb :)

Good Work! Nice n different ... keep it up

alio-big-mac responds:

:D cheers mate, glad you ddnt try to blam it :D